Xiaomi Mi Light Essential Electric Scooter
- All new for 2020, Xiaomi have updated the world’s most popular award winning e-scooter. The Xiaomi M365 with new safety features including front, rear and side reflectors to help you been seen whilst riding and skid resistant, shock-absorbing pneumatic tyres.
- The Xiaomi Mi Essential Electric Scooter has a simple yet sleek minimalist design, made out of aircraft-grade aluminium alloy and weighs just 12kg.
- The Xiaomi Essential features a high quality 36v 5.1ah battery with smart battery management system (BMS) and kinetic energy recovery system enabling a potential riding distance of up to 12.4miles in a single charge and can accelerate up to 12.4mph.
- The 250W brushless DC motor powers the scooter to ride with ease and comfort and the sophisticated cruise control helps maintain a steady speed set by the driver.
- In addition to the new front rear and side reflectors, the Xiaomi Essential also features a licence plate holder.
- Pair your Xiaomi Essential via Bluetooth and connect to the Mi Hope App to check your ride statistics on your smart phone.
- Maximum speed 12.4mph
- Maximum range in optimum conditions 12.4 Miles / 20km
- Typical range in average conditions 9 Miles / 14km
- Dual braking system - Automatic electronic regenerative brakes with E-ABS and rear disc brake
- Skid resistant and shock absorbing 8.5 inch pneumatic tyres
- Sophisticated cruise control system
- Basic display with battery level and driving mode
- Two speed modes - Normal and Eco
- Brand new front, rear & side reflectors and a licence plate holder for added safety
- Front, rear and brake lights
- Smart phone enabled - connect via Bluetooth to the Mi Home App
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE