Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter
The New Xiaomi Mi 1S Electric Scooter
- Sleek and elegant, portable and safe - Minimalist design, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for the main body. Takes only 3 seconds to fold and go. 12.5 kg.
- Sophisticated cruise control and kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) The KERS recovers a moving vehicle's kinetic energy under braking for longer duration. The cruise control system helps maintain a steady speed set by the driver to relieve drivers from constant pressure and tension.
- High quality batteries -Guarantee a riding distance up to 30km Forty 18650 li-ion cells offer altogether a high capacity of 275Wh. Smart battery management system (BMS).
- Dual braking system - Outfitted with regenerative and disc braking at rear wheel, E-ABS system at front wheel.
- Skid-resistant and shock-absorbing pneumatic tires - 8.5 inch pneumatic tires effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping. The 250W brushless DC motor powers the scooter to ride with ease and comfort.
- Connects to Mi Home App - Check the riding speed and remaining power in real time after pairing your scooter through Bluetooth with your phone
- 12.5kg frame
- Top Speed of 15mph (25km/h)
- Maximum Range of 18miles (30km)
- 3 Second fold system
- Connection to the Mi Home App
- Cruise Control Feature
- Battery Capacity - 7650mAh / 275Wh
- 250W Motor
- 5.5hrs Charging Time
- LED Screen with Speed, Battery & Mode
- 8.5" Pneumatic Tyres
- Unfolded Dimensions - 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folded Dimensions - 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Climbing Angle - 14%
- IP Rating - IP54
- User Maximum Weight - 100kg (15.7st)
- Manufacturer Recommended RiderAge - 16 years+
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE