SXT 300 Off Road Electric Scooter
- The SXT 300 bridges the gap between children's scooters and large adult models.
- This electric scooter is suitable from design and its size equally for adolescents and adults.
- Despite its size, this model weighs only 19 kg including lithium batteries and is excellent for taking it everywhere with you, even if once a staircase or floor must be handled up.
- The motorization of the SXT 300 with 300 W is strong enough to accelerate the scooter up to 20 km/h. The maximum range is about 22 km.
- Standard attached to this electric scooter are front and rear mud flaps that protect the driver from splashes and whirled dirt and dust. In addition to this the scooter has a built in LED Battery status indicator.
- Power is transmitted from the 24V 300W motor via chain to the rear axle. Thanks to the beefy 10 pneumatic tires with tube, this scooter gives a very secure feeling and can be operated easily on loose surfaces, without the scooter sagging in the ground or even stuck.
- Safety first - therefore the braking system is a 140mm disc brake at the rear, same system that many of our other models already using for years and they are working perfectly.
- The scooter is charged by using the supplied charger on the right side of the vehicle on the external charge socket fitted in the scooters frame - the charging time is approximately 3-4 hours.
- The SXT 300 is of course foldable to accommodate it in the trunk of each car or for example, motorhome or boats - should the scooter still have too wide size the whole handle bar can be easily removed in seconds just by removing the fixing bolt on the top so that the scooter then definitely fits in the smallest corner.
- Dimensions. L110 cm, W. 50 cm, H. 109 cm
- Folded: l. 110 cm w. 50 cm h. 40 cm
- Handle bar height: 109 cm
- Wheelbase: 83 cm
- Seat height: 79 cm - 84 cm
- Chassis clearance: 9 cm
- Weight: 19,1 kg
- Max. payload: 110 kg
- Vehicle frame: Steel
- Type of drive: Chain
- Motor power: 300 Watt
- Battery capacity: 7,5 Ah / 180 Wh
- Battery type: Lithium
- Battery removable for charging: no
- Charging time: 4 h Max.
- range: 22 km (at 22°C with 70 kg payload)
- Max. speed: 20 km/h
- Operating voltage: 24 Volt
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE