Ridge XT300 Robust Pro Stunt Scooter with ABEC 9 Bearings - Full Neochrome
- The Ridge ST201Pro is designed for ambitious beginners and more advanced riders. It features a robust but lightweight aluminum frame with 100mm PU wheels with Alu Core & ABEC 9 High-Speed ball bearings.
- The result: A strong yet lightweight scooter. It is ideal for half-pipes and parks or freestyle tricks and stunts.
- Specs include an 80cm - 360° alloy T4 and T6 heat treated 1 piece T-handlebar, extra stable 4-screw clamp, heat treated CNC aluminum fork, maximum load capacity 100kg
- Aluminum frame,
- Anodised 50 x 10 cm deck with grip tape Bearings:
- ABEC 9 110 x 24 mm 88A high rebound PU wheels with HQ aluminum core Heavyduty quad clamp Rear-wheel friction brake
- Weight: approx. 2.6 kg
- Maximum user weight: approx. 100kg
- This is our top-end scooter offering, a pro stunt scooter featuring an incredible design and top-end specs to get you airborne for longer.
- Lightweight but robust, the aluminum frame is flanked with 360 degrees Chromoly 1 piece handlebars and a heat-treated CNC alu fork.
- The wheels are 110mm 88A PU, with CNC drilled alu cores in keeping with the lightweight theme, and ABEC 9 bearings for speed.
Package Dimensions: 26.8 x 21.3 x 4.9 inches