Xiaomi Mi Pro 2 Electric Scooter
The New Xiaomi Mi Pro 2 300W / Electric Scooter
Available from the 10th August - ORDER YOURS TODAY
- Sleek and elegant, portable and safe - Minimalist design, aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for the main body. Takes only 3 seconds to fold and go. 14.2 kg.
- Sophisticated cruise control and kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) The KERS recovers a moving vehicle's kinetic energy under braking for longer duration.
- The cruise control system helps maintain a steady speed set by the driver to relieve drivers from constant pressure and tension.
- High quality batteries guarantee a riding distance up to 45km - Forty 18650 li-ion cells offer altogether a high capacity of 474Wh. Smart battery management system (BMS).
- Dual braking system - Outfitted with regenerative and disc braking at rear wheel, E-ABS system at front wheel.
- Skid-resistant and shock-absorbing pneumatic tires - 8.5 inch pneumatic tires effectively absorb shocks and prevent slipping. The 300W brushless DC motor powers the scooter to ride with ease and comfort.
- Connects to Mi Home App - Check the riding speed and remaining power in real time after pairing your scooter through Bluetooth with your phone.
- 14.2kg Frame
- Maximum range of 27miles (45km)
- Top speed of 15mph (25km/h)
- 3 second folding system
- Mi Home App Connection
- LED Display with Speed, Battery & Mode
- 300W Motor
- 9hrs charging time
- Battery Capacity - 12800mAh / 474Wh
- Unfolded Dimensions - 113 x 43 x 118cm
- Folded Dimensions - 113 x 43 x 49cm
- Climbing Angle - 20%
- 8.5" pneumatic tyres
- IP Rating - IP45
- Manfacturer recommended age - 16 years+
- Maximum user weight - 100kg (15.7st)
- Top speed of 15mph (25km/h)
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Xiaomi,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 2 years from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please contact us or the Xiaomi UK helpline on 0800 9160561 or email@example.com so they can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 100kg / 15.5st max
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at email@example.com.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE