Lighter, longer and taller than previous models and featuring upgraded components compared against previous models, the MGP VX7 Nitro scooter has been stripped back in a tribute to the original Nitro Scooter, when the graphics were understated, allowing the rider to be the focus.
Madd Gear have kept the detailing and graphics subtle on the new VX7 Nitro, but don't let that fool you, this scooter is the ultimate, no-nonsense complete scooter which features a brand new 120mm Alloy fork that has been 3D forged and features CNC machined cut outs to strip away unnecessary weight.
The VX7 Nitro scooter from Madd Gear is over 200g lighter than previous models despite having a longer 20.5" and 4.5" wide deck giving more foot space, a bigger one piece 6061 alloy, fluted T-bar measuring 24" wide and 25" high and 120mm Filth extruded alloy wheels fitted with K-3 (ABEC-11 rated) bearings.
- Bars: 25" (H) x 24" (W) 6061 Alloy Oversized Fluted T-Bar
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3 Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83 with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: Threadless IHC 3D Forged 6061 Alloy with CNC Machined Cut Outs with a 3mm HIC shim
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Filth Anodised Alloy Core
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Anodised Forged 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC-11 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 120mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Matt Anodised
- Additional Information: Available in 6 Colour Options, Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.65kg (8.0 lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal
Please note that although the entire VX7 range runs on an ICC compression system, they are only compatible with oversized bars as included
Package Dimensions: 28.0 x 24.9 x 5.2 inches