Madd Gear pushed the graphic design boundaries with previous Extreme scooters which featured the hydro-wrap graphic application process, and the MGP VX7 Extreme Limited Edition range is no different.
The all-new VX7 Extreme Limited Edition scooters from Madd Gear feature only the best components including a brand new 3D forged, 6061 alloy 120mm IHC fork with CNC machined cut out for weight reduction, without compromising on strength.
In addition to the new lightweight forks, MGP have added their new, upgraded K-3 (ABEC-11 rated) bearings to the MFX Switchblade wheels and added them to the MGP VX7 Extreme range making these scooters the only scooters to feature Ryan 'RWilly' Williams Signature wheels as standard.
As with all MGP Extreme scooters, they feature the signature deck cut outs, and have increased the deck in length so as it now measures 20.5" long and 4.5" wide making the 6061 anodised alloy Aero 24" wide and 25" high bars perfectly in proportion. Additional Parts (3mm Shim - Not Included) Would be Required to Accept Bars with Internal Diameter of 34.9mm (Also Not included)
- With numerous designs being hydro-wrapped, every single scooter was slightly different and there was a wrap for everyone in the mix
- Bars: 24" w x 25" H 6061 T6 alloy oversized Aero anodized bar
- Deck: integrated 20.5" L x 4.5" w integrated 6061 T4 & T6 heat treated & Fluted with 3 degree concave & Cutouts
- Fork: Threadless 3D forged 6061 alloy fork with cutout
- Wheels: 120mm MFX switchblade with 86a high Rebound PU & anodized Cores
Package Dimensions: 28.0 x 25.0 x 5.1 inches