Setting the bar for quality and specification, the MGP VX8 Pro scooter has had some massive upgrades for the Madd Gear 2018 VX8 Scooter range. The foundation for all MGP scooters has been built upon the Madd Gear Pro model scooter. Every aspect of the VX8 Pro scooter is tailored to meet the needs of up and coming pro riders. What's New?
- Bars: 21" (W) x 23 (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3 concave
- Fork: Threadless M1 120mm 6061 alloy, HIC fork
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Corrupt core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end (two-tone colours depend on model)
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut-outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high-speed chrome bearings
- grip tape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 110mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Powder coated
- Weight: 3.67kg (8.09lbs)
- Additional Information: Age: 6+, Rider Weight:100kg (220lbs), ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Available in 12 colour options
- Wider 4.5" deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
- New headtube cut out.
- Longer, two-tone 150mm TPR grind grips with MG Logo bar ends (two-tone colours depend on model).
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Bigger 110mm Corrupt core wheels with new MGP polyurethane
- Alloy double clamp with cut-outs for reduced weight.
- Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 10.2 x 8.7 inches