KUGOO KIRIN S1 Electric Scooter
KUGOO KIRIN S1 Electric Scooter / 8" Tires / 350W DC Brushless Motor With 3 Speed Control Max Up To 25km Range Dual Braking System
- The Kugoo Kirin S1 is a lightweight foldable electric scooter, the perfect choice for anyone who needs a compact and portable scooter for city rides.
- Kugoo Kirin S1 is the perfect choice for shorter city commutes. It is powerful enough to be fun and still portable to take on a train or store away under your office desk.
- 3 Speed Modes - You can control the speed with the APP according to the different road surface conditions, which makes driving more comfortable and riding more security.
- 350W Brushless DC Motor - Strong power and running farther: 350W Motor, Max 25KM running distance.
- Shock Mitigation System - Front Shock Absorber with a strong - maximizes riding power absorbing stability system.
- Safety Braking System - Revolutionary Dual Braking System, rear bump brake + electric brake, the braking distance is as short as 4-5 meters, and the riding is safer.
- Brand Name: KUGOO
- Power: 350W
- Foldable: Yes
- Voltage: 36v
- Applicable People: Unisex
- Charging Time: 4-6h
- Range Per Charge: ≤25km
- Certification: ce
- Category: Two-wheel Scooter
- Model Number: KIRIN S1 Electric Scooter
- Tire Size: 8.0 inch
- Maximum Load: 100kg
- Maximum Speed: 25km/h
- Speed Mode: 10km/h, 15km/h, 25km/h
- Permissible Gradient: ≤15 degree
- Battery Type: 18650 lithium
- Battery Capacity: 6Ah
- Motor Type: Brushless DC motor
- Charger Voltage: 220V, 50-60HZ
- Brake Distance: 4-5m
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Kugoo,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 1 year from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please either contact us or the manufacturer directly - https://kugoo.eu/pages/contact-us so that that can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 100kg / 15.5st max
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at email@example.com.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE