KUGOO KIRIN B1 PRO Electric Bike
KUGOO B1 PRO Electric Bike 36V 10Ah 60KM Max Range / ebike 250W 12inch Pneumatic tires / ebike for adults / 250W motor provides a 25km/h Max speed with Max 15-degree gradient.
- Inflatable Rubber Tire - 12-inch inflatable rubber tire for different grounds, and added rear shock absorbers for better road passability and comfort.
- Folding Design - Folding design for convenient carrying.
- 3 Modes - Pedal mode, moped mode, and pure electric mode can be chosen to be adjusted for different road conditions.
- LED Front Light - LED front light to ride at night safely.
- FCC & CE Certificaion - Pass FCC and CE verification, safe product.
- Brand Name: KUGOO
- Voltage: 36V
- Foldable: Yes
- Wattage: 200 - 250w
- Power Supply: Lithium Battery
- Wheel Size: 12”
- Max Speed: <30km/h
- Motor: Brushless
- Certification: ce
- Frame Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Range per Power: 31 - 60 km
- Rated Passenger Capacity: One Seat
- Style: Standard Type
- Model Number: KIRIN B1 PRO
- Type: Folding Moped Electric Bike
- Maximum grade: 15 degrees
- Motor power: 250w
- Material: Aluminum alloy + rubber
- Brake: Electric brake + disc brake
- Motor: High speed brushless gear motor
- Maximum load: 120KG
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Kugoo,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 1 year from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please either contact us or the manufacturer directly - https://kugoo.eu/pages/contact-us so that that can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 120kg / 18.5st max
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at email@example.com.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.