- The Blunt Envy Colt has always been one solid scooter. The complete has been in Blunt Envy's line up for years and this series rocks some sweet metallic finishes wrapped in fresh graphics.
- The Colt is perfect for the rider that is progressing onwards to the intermediate leveland now has Tempered Steel Colt Bars at the perfect height for the younger intermediate rider.
- TPR hand grips that are soft but extremely durable, and at 160mm long they give the perfect amount of coverage.
- The two bolt 6061 Aluminium clamp with 5mm bolts gives a secure grip while keeping it light. The bulletproof 4130 Chromoly Colt forks that will fit up to 125mm Wheels.
- Fitted as standard with 110mm 6063 Aluminium Extruded spoke core wheels, using the best 86a grade Polyurethane with performance bonding to reduce the risk of de-hubbing.
- The deck is 6061-T6 Extruded Aluminium deck painted in Blunts Envy's highest quality finishes and features an integrated 82.5 headtube and fully sealed headset for smooth steering and bar spins.
- Last but not least the deck is completed with their nylon brake system and fitted with front plate and rear inserts for the ultimate look.
- Deck: Colt 120mm x 495mm (4.72" x 19.5")
- Bars: 4130 Chromoly 580mm x 520mm (22.8" H x 20.5" W)
- Grips: 160mm TPR soft Grips with Nylon Bar Ends
- Clamp: 2 Bolt Colt Double Collar Clamp
- Fork: Colt Chromoly IHC (Fits up to 125mm x 30mm Wheels)
- Wheels: 110mm x 24mm, 86A Spoked Core
- Brake: Nylon Brake System
- Weight: 3.9Kg
- Total Height: 840mm
- Total Length: 680mm
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 21.0 x 5.0 inches