Scoot City Limited is committed to providing the highest quality products on the market and welcomes customer feedback that can assist us in achieving this goal. Our manufacturers offer a warranty period which covers against merchandise defects.
- To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
- Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- It is important to observe the rider restrictions for your particular scooter or bike.
1. What does my warranty cover?
- If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge.
- This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
- The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered.
- If you unsure please contact us for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to improper maintenance.
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight.
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts.
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- If you are not the original owner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund?
- No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
- Please contact the manufactuer directly with the contact information provided or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send photos and video of the damage/issue and proof of purchase which must be attached.
- Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
- After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
6. What are the scooter rider restrictions and recommendations?
- We have categorised which are adult scooters and which are suitable for kids, please adhere to these categories.
- Kids scooters should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 14 yrs, and not be ridden by anyone over 80 kg.
- Kids scooters ages 7-13yrs or 110cm-155cm tall and should not be ridden by anyone over 55kg.( including the combined weight of two people).
Please contact us at email@example.com if you are unsure which Scooter or Electric Bike to buy, and wish to check before purchasing?