Financing with Klarna.
Pay over time for your purchase instead of all at once.
Spread the cost
Pay monthly for your E-Scooter purchases - with payment plans by Klarna.
We offer two types of payment plans through Klarna: Pay in 3 and Slice it
No Interest, No other fees
What is Pay in 3?
You can now spread the cost of your purchase over three equal payments, all managed by payments supremos Klarna.
The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you enter at the checkout.
Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Scoot City Ltd and the next instalments are scheduled 30 and 60 days’ later, respectively.
Spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments without paying interest.
No complex forms during the Klarna Account application - only 4 steps!
Credit decision made in real-time.
Once approved, you will start a Klarna Account and make payments monthly.
You can also use this Account to finance future purchases up to your credit limit.
No passwords to remember. You will be emailed monthly statements.
You can choose at any time to start paying the minimum monthly payment instead with interest.
You’re in control. Better management of your finances to spend how and when you want.
Don’t forget to pay. If you miss monthly payments, promotional interest rates are cancelled and you will be required to pay interest on repayments. Representative 18.9% APR (variable)
How to Use it…
- Add the product/s you’d like to buy at Scoot City to your basket and head to the checkout...
- Select ‘Slice It’ when you get to the payments stage.
- Finalise your order, you’ll then head to Klarna automatically and be asked to enter your credit/debit card information
- Press ‘Place Order’ and either of the following will happen:
👍 Your ‘Slice It’ payment will be approved and your order will then be confirmed by Scoot City. You’ll pay a third on confirmation of your order by Scoot City and then the 2nd instalment 30 days later and the third and final instalment 60 days from the order date.
👎 You’re ‘Slice It’ payment has not been approved (see FAQ below) and you have the option to return to Scoot City to change to alternative payment method.
What do you need to use ‘Slice It In 3’, you must...
- be 18 years’ old, or more!
- have a valid mobile number and email address
- Have a UK residential address
- Have a UK bank account with good credit history
- Have a credit/debit card that’s valid for 60 days or more from the order date
The Klarna Account. How it works
Add items to your basket and go to the checkout.
Select ‘Slice it with Klarna’ and choose your promotional plan to start the online application process.
Provide information about your financial circumstances and carefully read the pre-contract and information documents.
Read the Klarna Account Agreement and click “sign” to confirm that you want to apply. The credit decision will be made instantly.
If you are approved, Klarna sends you a confirmation by email and sends the Klarna Account agreement by post. Confirmation and monthly statements with payment instructions are sent by email.
It’s easy to use again - once you’ve been approved you can order in the future with just one click.
Manage your Klarna Account
You can review your latest buys and settle your monthly statement at any time by accessing your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact our customer care team for free, or use our online chat service.
Local number: 0203 0050 833
Freephone number: 0808 1893 333
Please find links below to Klarna's website where you can find more information on Slice it.
Click here for information regarding Slice it
Click here for frequently asked questions or Klarna's Customer Service
SLICE IT SUPPORT AND FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS…
- How does Slice it work? Spread the cost of your purchase into equal monthly payments with 18.9% interest. Slice it is a promotional plan on the Klarna Account.
- How do I use Slice it? When you shop online, Klarna’s system reviews each order to determine which payments options are available to you. If Slice it is offered, simply select this option. The first time you shop with Slice it you will be asked in to apply for a Klarna Account. If you’re approved Klarna will create an account for you and your order will be placed. Every time you shop with Slice it after that, you only need to agree to the purchase and won’t need to sign up again. The order amount will be added to your Klarna Account as additional promotional plans.
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct? If you have chosen to pay with Slice it by Klarna, Klarna will send you an email with further details on how to pay.
- Can I pay less than the amount owed each month? You can at any time chose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment. Your monthly minimum payment is the amount to be paid to avoid incurring late fees on your Klarna Account. Should you chose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment this will mean you will lose your promotional plan offer and the remaining balance will start to incur interest at 18.9% APR (variable). It’s up to you.
- Do I need to be 18? Slice it is only available to people aged 18 or over and is an online exclusive payment method.
- How do I manage my Klarna Account? Log in to the customer portal at Klarna.com at any time day or night, to review your purchases and settle your monthly statement. If you need further assistance, you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service team.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Slice it? Klarna is unique and offers Pay later based on a number of factors such as the order value, previous order history and item availability. If you are 18 or over, you can improve your chances of being offered Pay later by ensuring you provide your full name and accurate address details and shipping to your registered billing address. All orders are assessed individually. Just because you have had Pay later before does not mean it will be offered for every order and in turn, as it is denied does not mean it will be denied for all future orders.
- How is my statement sent? If you chose to use Slice it, we will send your monthly statement notification via email with instructions on how to make a payment and an overview of your Klarna Account. Once you have been landed on your Klarna Account overview page, simply select ‘Make a payment’ and enter the amount you wish to pay towards your balance.
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase? If you want to make a purchase with a Klarna Account you need to provide your mobile phone number and your email address as well as name, billing address and your date of birth. Your mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All statements will be send to your email address. It's very important, that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive monthly statements and so be liable for late payment fees.
- Is my payment information safe? Payment information is processed securely by Klarna. No payment information is transferred to us or held by us. All transactions take place via connections secured with the latest industry standard security protocols.
- How do I make a payment? First, log in at www.klarna.com/uk and visit your Klarna Account overview page. Then, simply select ‘Make a payment’ and enter the amount you wish to pay towards your balance. Should you have any questions or concerns when making a payment you can contact Klarna’s Customer Service here.
- I haven't received an email with my statement. Please contact Klarna’s Customer Service via live chat or phone. They will be able to provide you with details on how to pay.
- I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund? As soon as the store has registered your cancellation or your return, the refund will be processed within 5 business days.
- What happens if I cancel or return my order? As soon as Pure Scooters have accepted your cancellation/return, then Klarna will make any necessary adjustments your balance and provide further help if needed.
- I have cancelled my order. How long will it take until I receive my refund? As soon as the store have registered your cancellation or your return, we will credit the balance back to your Klarna Account within next 5 business days.
- I have asked for a refund. How will I be refunded? If you have paid for your order with card, the refund will be made back to your Klarna Account balance. If the Account ends up in a credit balance, this can be used towards future purchases or you can request it to be paid back by contacting Customer Service.
- I've received my monthly statement and a payment is due, but I've not yet received my goods. You should of course not pay your statement until you've received your goods. In this case, we would ask that you contact the store and get an update on your order. You should also contact our Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment.
- I still have questions regarding payment. Visit www.klarna.com/uk for Customer Service for a full list of FAQ’s, live chat and telephone options.
- Can I view Klarna's Terms and Conditions? You will be able to view terms that specifically relate to your order as you go through the checkout process with Klarna. You can also view Klarna's user terms here.