- The Y12 Pro is a monster of a scooter with a high-performance capacity.
- The Y12 has a net weight of 30 pounds and a maximum weight capacity of 120 kg.
- This electric scooter has both spring suspension and hydraulic suspension on both the front and rear wheels.
- 2 Dual Motor Design - The strong driving force, with 2 motors x 800w generates a total power of 1600 watts.
- More power translates automatically through increased power consumption
- The Y12 Pro hides a 23.0 Ah battery under the footrest, capable of providing up to 85 km of self-loading with just one load.
- Autonomy varies with each person’s weight, weather conditions, road, etc.
- The battery is charged within 10 hours.
- The Y12 Pro has 3 modes of operation to limit the maximum speed it achieves 20Km/h, 35Km/h, or 55Km/h.
- The maximum climb slope is up to 35 degrees.
- To ensure a timely shut-down, but also for added safety, the trotting is equipped with 2 ventilated disc brakes on the front and rear wheels, allowing the scooter to stop at a very short distance braking.
- The tripod is also equipped with an LCD display where information is displayed on the battery capacity, usage, speed, and current speed.
- There is also a 10-watt LED headlamp mounted at the bottom of the handlebars to effectively illuminate the road.
Range Per Charge: 60-80km
Charging Time: 6-8h
Tire Size: 10 inch
Speed Mode: 55KM/H
Cruising distance: 85km
Load Capacity: 120kg
Permissible Gradient: 35 degree
Motor Type: Brushless DC Motor
Rated motor power: 800W*2
Back to Best selling products