- Yes you can, we work with 2 finance providers - Laybuy or Klarna
- Klarna provides a credit facility of up to £1k / Pay back monthly over 3 months / (Interest Free)
- Laybuy provides a credit facilty of up to £730 / Pay back over 6 weeks / (Interest Free)
- For more information on both these providers and how you can checkout using either of them - CLICK HERE
1. Can I take out finance ?
2. Do you have the product in stock ?
No worries ! All products which are shown on our site are always available.
3. Is there a minimum order value to receive Free Shipping?
We provide Free shipping on all EU and Domestic orders with no minimum order value or quantity required.
4. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major payment cards - Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Visa Debit, Maestro, Amazon Pay and Paypal
5. What should I do if the payment is not accepted?
You should try again after some time. If the payment is still not accepted, please verify your account balance. If everything is as it should be, but you still can't make the payment, please contact us.
6. What is your return policy?
- You can exchange your product within 14 days upon receipt.
- Returned product should be unused and and in original packaging.
- You must return the package with your order confirmation inside of it. (Otherwise returned products will not be accepted)
- Further detailed information on our returns policy can be found HERE
- Please note: We do not cover the cost to return a product which has no defects or faults.
7. What is shipping time for my order?
8. Can I use an electric scooter in the rain?
- This depends on the model’s IP rating.
- An IP rating of 5 or higher indicates water resistance – models that can be ridden in the rain (the second digit of an IP rating refers to water ingress).
- Find out more on the subject and how to further waterproof your scooter by clicking HERE