Scoot City Limited is committed to providing the highest quality products on the market and welcomes customer feedback that can assist us further in achieving this goal. All our products come with 12 Month Manufacturer Backed Warranty.
- To determine warranty requirements for a specific product, please contact us directly at info@sxcscooters for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
- Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
- It is important to observe the rider restrictions for your particular product.
1. What does my warranty cover?
- This warranty is expressly limited to manufacturing faults, defects and repair are the sole remedies of the warranty.
- The warranty components includes motor, battery, controller, throttle and display unit, charger unit, all other electrical wiring and components.
- The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. All circumstances to be considered.
- If you unsure please contact us for further assistance?
2. What does my warranty not cover?
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance.
- Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories.
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
- Damage due loading over the manufactuers weight limit.
- Damage due to exposure to water or dampness.
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight.
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts.
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner.
- If you are not the original owner.
4. Warranty Procedure
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send photos and video evidence of the damage/issue and order number which must be attached.
- Scoot City will review the information provided and will respond with a resolution within 48hrs.
5. What are the scooter rider restrictions and recommendations?
- We have categorised which are adult scooters and which are suitable for kids, please adhere to these categories?
- Kids scooters are built for ages 7-13yrs or 110cm-155cm tall and should not be ridden by anyone over 55kg.
- If you are unsure which Scooter or Electric Bike to buy, and wish to check before purchasing? Please contact us at email@example.com