SXT ULTIMATE PRO Powerful Electric Scooter
- The SXT Ultimate Pro model is driven by 2 brushless hub motors with a rated power of 800W each, thus a total of 1,600W, certainly not for the faint-hearted.
- The maximum engine power is a staggering 2,640W. This unrivaled power catapults the electric scooter up to 65 km/ph top speed.
- The hub motor in the front wheel can be deactivated at the push of a button so that the scooter only runs with a rear-wheel drive and thus consumes only half of the energy and the range increases correspondingly.
- In addition, the engine power can be limited by the ECO button, which also reduces the final speed to "only" 52 km/ph.
- When using the entire engine power, the SXT Ultimate Pro easily drives slopes of up to 15 ° (equivalent to 26.3%)
- This extreme motor power is fed by a 60V 18.2 Ah (1092 Wh) Li-Ion lithium battery. About the range in the full load mode- it cannot be made an exact statement due to too many factors - but this is about 25 km.
- In eco mode and with only one engine driven the range increases due to halved consumption to approximately 45-50 km.
- The charging time is approximately 8-9 hours with the supplied 2A charger. However, the Escooter has a second charging socket to which an optional extra charging device can be connected, which halves the charging time accordingly.
- The SXT Ultimate PRO is equipped with 140mm hydraulic disc brakes on the front and rear axle. Additionally, this model is equipped with an electric brake at the rear side to increase the braking force to a maximum.
- The wheels of the SXT Ultimate PRO are reliable 10-inch CST air tires with tubing mounted on two-piece aluminum rims to make a tire and possibly hose change as easy and fast as possible.
- For a safe and comfortable driving behavior, we decided on shock absorbers on both sides at the rear as well as a suspension fork at the front axle.
- The throttle grip consists of a finger grip with an integrated LCD display which shows the current speed, daily and total kilometers, travel time as well as the current charge status of the battery in the bar graph, and the current-voltage of the battery in volts.
- For charging mobile devices, a USB charging jack is located below the LCD display.
- The weight is 31.3 kg including the battery.
- The maximum load on this model is 120 kg, and the steering rod can be folded down by a folding mechanism so that this electric scooter can also be easily transported in the trunk of a car or mobile home for example.
- Finger throttle
- LED front and rear
- Disc brakes front and rear
- 10 inch CST pneumatic tire with tube
- Wheelbase: 97 cm
- Chassis clearance: 16 cm
- Weight: 31,3 kg
- Max. payload: 120 kg
- Vehicle frame: Ultrastrong 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Power transmission: 2 brushless hub motors
- Motor power: 2640 Watt
- Rated motor power: 1600 Watt
- Battery capacity: 18,2 Ah / 1092 Wh
- Battery Type: Lithium Cell type: 18650
- Charging time: 8-9 h
- Max. range: 50 km (at 22°C with 70 kg payload)
- Max. speed:65 km/h
- Climbing slope: 15 Degrees
- Operating voltage: 60 Volt
- Alarm system: yes
- Immobilizer: yes
- USB charging socket: yes
- Dimensions: l. 122 cm, w. 61 cm, h. 120 cm
- Folded: l. 126 cm, w. 61 cm, h. 44 cm
- Handlebar height: 127 cm