SXT 1600 XL High Performance Electric Scooter
SXT1600 XL Electric Scooter 50 km/h Max Speed/ 1600 Watt Brushless Motor 48V / 12 AH Battery
- The SXT 1600 XL is the big brother of the SXT 1000 Turbo. With larger tires and black mag wheels, the ride is exceptional and sporty.
- With a larger deck to accommodate the powerful 48V battery pack that gives the XL its rapid performance. The higher operating voltage and when used with the ECO option gives a maximum distance/range increase of 30-40%.
- The XL Scooter Range from SXT Scooters has that classic scooter feel but with the handling of a motorbike and the maneuverability of a skateboard.
- Manufactured from the highest quality materials, including a high tensile steel frame, all-round suspension, featuring twin rear shock absorbers, front and rear adjustable disc brakes.
- With Turbo and Economy mode handlebar switch, you can ride for maximum duration or speed. With a motorcycle-style twist grip accelerator, the SXT gives you power at the twist of your wrist. The two-position ignition key for powering the low power consumption LED lights to enable use after dark.
- Whether you need to get around or just have fun, the SXT’s compact foldable lightweight design enables you to take your SXT almost anywhere and be mobile in seconds.
- Once you have finished the SXT’s “Quick fold System” makes the SXT compact to store or place in the boot of your car.
- SXT 1600W XL model weighs in at only 31Kgs (No Battery), making it easily portable, for almost any location.
- When not in use the scooter can be folded down with the release of one handle operating the “Quick fold System”, which allows the front fork section and handle, bars to fold flat.
- The seat is supplied as standard and is height adjustable, but can be removed in seconds for storage or a sportier ride.
- With front and rear, adjustable disc brakes, and spring and damper shock absorbers, the SXT offers outstanding ride and safety.
- The two-position ignition key allows for switching the lighting system on which has exceptionally low power consumption 48v LED’s, and the rear lights have brake and rear light mode.
- The handle twist grip accelerator and a battery level indicator to keep you up to date with your battery charge levels, and a Turbo/Eco mode switch, in Turbo mode the full 1600w motor power is used giving a top speed of 50km/h.
- When switched to ECO mode the motor output is restricted to 850w and will provide you with up to 40% more distance.
- Charging is via the supplied charger that has a UK/EU Plug which is similar to a “netbook” charger; with a full charge LED telling you when the batteries are charged.
- The sealed battery back can be removed for charging without the scooter (very handy if you like to charge the battery inside). The battery pack has a heavy-duty case that can be carried via two handles in a matter of seconds by lifting the scooter's top deck.
- This model comes with standard DEEP Cycle Lead Acid Batteries. Batteries can be upgraded (simple swap out) later to Lithium (LifePo4) battery pack that will increase your range, speed, and torque.
- The large XL tires with a diameter of about 28 cm/ 11 In and a width of 9 cm giving the scooter extreme smoothness while riding it
- Foldable - Yes
- 1600 watt motor power
- Battery Type - 48V Lithium 12AH Lifep04 Battery Pack
- Weight - 31kg's
- Battery weight - 8kg
- Max Input Power - 2000W
- Engine output in eco mode - 650W
- Max Payload - 120kg
- Brake Light - Yes
- Brake type - Front & Rear disk brakes
- Wheel - 96cm
- Chassis Clearance - 13cm
- Handle bar height - 120cm from floor
- Max. Speed 50 km/h
- Range: 20 – 25 km;
- Tires 28cm / 11In width 9cm
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 10.2 x 5.5 inches