SXT Ultimate Pro + 3600W Most Powerful Electric Scooter
- For the totally crazy and completely insane, there is good news. Anyone who thought that the SXT Ultimate Pro was already the pinnacle, has been completely wrong - now there is the SXT Ultimate Pro+ with even more power, an even larger battery, even crazier technical data. This model puts everything in the shade.
- Legendary 2 x 1.800 W max. engine power - so combined 3.600W all-wheel drive, literally explode from the two brushless hub motors and speak for themselves.
- The front-engine can be switched on or off as needed. In conjunction with 60V on-board voltage, these two engines catapult the beast to a max. speed of up to 80 km/h. Gradients of 15-20 ° (equivalent to over 30%) are a breeze in full load mode.
- Talking about the possible range with such an over-engined scooter is actually prohibited from the outset - however, this is about 50 km with single-engine drive and economical driving and falls to about 20-25 km in use of both engines.
- The built-in brake system consists of front and rear hydraulic brake calipers mounted on 140mm brake discs.
- The power supply of the vehicle is provided by a 60V 23Ah Li-Ion battery pack whose charging time in conjunction with the supplied 2 A charger is due to the large battery capacity of around 10-12 hours. To shorten this, there is the possibility to connect a second, optionally available charger, which halves the charging time accordingly.
- Also in the lighting of the SXT Ultimate Pro+, it means padding instead of just spilling - on the back shine two high-power LEDs in red - in front a total of 2 high power LEDs and third LED headlights illuminate the way.
- The large tread that covers the battery and control technology under itself measures 60 x 30 cm and is so big enough to be able to stand comfortably and safely at any time.
- The tires are 90/65-6.5 CST pneumatic tires with tubes and have an outer diameter of 11 inches, mounted on two-part aluminum rims.
- By default, a road tire is installed on the SXT Ultimate Pro+ to ensure a good and quiet road-holding. Optionally, the tires can also be replaced by studded tires to make a good figure off the paved roads in offroad usage.
- Mudflaps are installed as standard in the front and rear. The suspension takes over at the front as well as behind a central shock absorber.
- The SXT Ultimate Pro+ can be folded to save space, for example, to accommodate this in the trunk of a car.
- The brute engine power is controlled by a finger grip on the right side of the handlebar.
- The max. permissible load is 120 kg with a total weight of the electric scooter incl. the battery of 41.64 kg.
- Max. Range (in km - at 22°C with 70 kg payload) 50
- Max. Speed (in km/h) 80
- Speeds/gears 3
- Max. Motor power (in watts) 3600
- Rated motor power (in Watt) 2000
- Type of drive: Brushless Hub-Motor
- Max. Payload (in kg) 120
- Max. Climbing slope (in degrees) 35
- Length, width, height (in cm)
- 139 x 62 x 129
- Length, width, height / folded (in cm) 139 x 62 x 50
- Weight (battery incl.) in kg 41,64
- Battery weight (in kg) 7,5
- Operating voltage (in volts) 60
- Battery capacity: in Ah23
- Battery capacity in Wh:1380
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Battery removable for charging: No
- Cell type: 18650
- Max. Charging time (in hours) 12
- Alarm system: Yes
- Immobilizer: Yes
- Operation: Finger throttle
- Colour: Black
- Suspension: Swing Arm adjustable air suspension front and rear
- Brake system: Hydraulic brakes front and rear
- Tires: 90/65 - 6.5
- Vehicle frame: Ultra-strong 6061 T6 Aluminium frame
- Handlebar height (in cm): 128
- Wheelbase (in cm) 110
- Ground clearance (in cm): 16.5
- Scope of delivery: Scooter, Charger Manual
- Mobile Application: (APP) no
- USB charging socket: yes
- Lighting system: LED front and rear
- Foldable: Yes