KUGOO G MAX Electric Scooter
KUGOO G MAX Electric Scooter / Folding Electric Scooter 10In Pneumatic Tires 500W / 30KM/H 10.4Ah Battery
- The Kugoo G-Max electric scooter is a beast of a machine. Boasting a top speed of up to 35km/h (over 20mph) and a range of up to 30km (18miles) the Kugoo G-Max gets you where you need to go fast.
- The powerful 500W motor drives the 10-inch pneumatic tires to give you a smooth and comfortable ride.
- The Kugoo G-Max comes with disc brakes and can handle hill climbs of up to 20 degrees. It also comes with bright LED lights, short-circuits, battery overload, and temperature protection.
- The Kugoo G-Max is extremely easy to fold. Usually, its size reaches 102 x 94 cm, and when folded 102 x 72 cm dimensions, and weighs just 20 kg.
- The great thing is the Kugoo G-Max also comes with a choice of driving modes. There are 3 of the latter to choose from.
- The total payload of this electric scooter is 120 kg, and its net weight is 18 kg.
- The Kugoo G-Max comes with a 36V 10.4Ah battery and boats a 500W electric motor which is enough to easily distances of up to 35 km and can accelerate up to 30 km/ph.
- Brand Name: KUGOO
- Power: 500w
- Weight: 120kg Capacity
- Speed: 35kmph
- Range: 30km/18mls
- Foldable: YES
- Voltage: 48v
- Applicable People: Unisex
- Charging Time: 6-8h
- Range Per Charge: 40-60km
- Certification: ce
- Category: Two-wheel Scooter
- Model Number: KUGOO G MAX
- Tire Size: 10 inch
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Kugoo,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 1 year from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please either contact us or the manufacturer directly - https://kugoo.eu/pages/contact-us so that that can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 100kg / 15.5st max
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE