KUGOO G2 PRO Folding Electric Scooter
KUGOO G2 PRO Folding Electric Scooter 800W 48V 13AH 50KM Max Range 50 KM/H max speed (Black)
- 800W Powerful Motor - 800W motor, strong driving force, speed up to 40km / h, travel distance 45km.
- 10 inch pneumatic tire - 10 inch pneumatic tire, strong grip, wear-resistant and safe. Suitable for all kinds of roads.
- Double Disc Brake System - double disc brakes make people riding more safely.
- Front & Rear Shock Absorption System - Built-in shock absorber springs are not only for reducing vibration but also longer the service life.
- 8"Spacious Platform - Wide Plaform coverd with drainage rubber mat that creats a smoother driving
- Battery Type: Lithium Battery
- Rated Voltage: 48.1V
- Battery Capcity: 15mAh
- Range: 50km
- Weight - 25kg
- Power 1000W
- Maximum speed 50 km/h
- Full charging time 6hrs.
- Wheel size 10"
- Display - Yes
- Backlight - Yes
- Drive - Rear
- Braking system - Disk
- Maximum load - 130kg
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Kugoo,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 1 year from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please either contact us or the manufacturer directly - https://kugoo.eu/pages/contact-us so that that can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 130kg
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE