Kugoo ES2 High Power Electric Scooter
KUGOO ES2 350W High Power Smart 8.5''E-Scooter, Lightweight Foldable with LCD-display, 30KM Long Range, 36V Rechargeable Battery Kick Scooters, Max Speed 30km/h,
- This is the Latest Upgrade from Kugoo - Boasts 8.5 Inch Honeycomb explosion-proof tires, wear-resistant, has a superior shock absorption effect, Front electronic brake, rear disc brake system and road safety compliant.
- Superior Performance - The electric scooter features an upgraded 350 Watt motor, 3 speed operation mode (15km/h, 20km/h, 25km/h) ,Max. Mileage: 25 KM(Depends on Road and Driver Weight), Strong driving force, tackles steep 15% hills with ease.
- You can download the "KUGOO" app simply connecting the electric scooter via Bluetooth and use the APP to check the scooter before every use, active cruise control and view other riding statistics, available on iOS and Android.
- The adult electric scooter is equipped with wider foot anti-slip pedal for larger feet support, dual headlights for safe night riding, and clear LED display for relieved riding
- With 1-second foot-actuated folding, the electric scooter can be quickly collapsed. After folding, the MAX scooter can be carried one-handedly, making it a perfect commute companion.
- Max Supported Weight: 100KG
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Motor Power: 350W
- Brake Type: E-brake + disc brake
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Standard Voltage: AC110-240V/50-60 HZ
- Tire Size: 8.5 inch
- Max Incline: ≤15 degree
- Battery Capacity: 36V 7.5AH
- Max Distance:25km
- Battery Type: 7.5Ah lithium battery
- Product Weight: 16KG
- Package Weight: 19KG
- Product Size(L x W x H): 120 x 51 x 114cm
- Package Size(L x W x H): 117 x 25 x 49.5cm
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Kugoo,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 1 year from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please either contact us or the manufacturer directly - https://kugoo.eu/pages/contact-us so that that can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 100kg / 15.5st max
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at email@example.com.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE