KUGOO KIRIN B1 Folding Electric Bike
KUGOO Kirin B1 Folding Electric Adult Scooter 12 Inch Pneumatic Tyres / 25KM/H Max Speed Electric bike with Disk brake
- KIRIN B1 an Ergonomic Lightweight Seated Electric Scooter by Kugoo. Fun and comfort are the guiding principles behind the KIRIN B1, a cross between an electric scooter and electric bike.
- This beautifully designed ergonomic electric scooter with an integrated seat is fitted with 12-inch tires for a comfortable and grippy ride
- The KUGOO B1 electric folding bicycle, has 12-inch wheels, constructed of lightweight solid aluminum alloy and can carry a rider up to 120KG.
- Front and demand lights are fitted, as well as a double brake on the front and rear wheels.
- The electric motor is strong enough that it can pull up to a speed of 25 km/h, in pure electric mode it will make up to 50km, or in aided up to 70km.
- You will find an LCD screen with basic driving information on the steering wheel, and you can also connect it to a special application on your smartphone.
- Design and Foldability - The folding electric bike frame is smart Dolphin Shape design, circular arc design hand shank, folding style, for portable convenient, easy storage.
- Outstanding Range and Speed - The electric bike has 350W high-speed motor 36V & 6.0Ah lithium battery easily help you to drive up to 25km/h, fast charging system only about 3-4 hours, it is ideal for getting around the city and short distance travel.
- Brand: KUGOO
- Model: B1
- Color: Black
- Max Load: 120kg
- Max Speed: 25km/h
- Max Rang: 23km
- Battery: 36V 6Ah Lithium Battery
- Charging Time: 3-4H
- Motor: 36V 250W 480rmp/min
- Max Output Torque of Motor: 22N.m/s
- Charger Voltage: 36V
- Brake: Disc Brakce
- Brake Distance: 3M
- Tire: 12 Inches Pneumatic Tire
We understand that when you make an order, you want your order as quickly as possible and we will do our best to make that happen! Most of the items we sell will ship quickly and be at your door fast.
Tracking information will be made available to via your email provided at purchase, this will allow you to view the tracking information for any recent orders you have made. Read More
Have more burning questions? See some of our frequently asked questions HERE
Who Is the Warranty Provider?
The warranty is backed by the manufacturer, Kugoo,
What the Warranty Covers, and for how long?
The full scooter is covered, including the electronics and battery, for 1 year from purchase.
Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion.
Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
If you experience any problems whilst your scooter is under warranty, please either contact us or the manufacturer directly - https://kugoo.eu/pages/contact-us so that that can diagnose the issue.
1. What does my warranty cover?
If your scooter or bike frame fails due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back may not be covered. If you unsure please contact the manufacturer or us directly at info@sxcscooters for further assistance.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper maintenance.
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
- The scooter has been ridden in the rain or has any water ingress*
- Any modification to the frame, or components voids this warranty entirely.
- If you are not the original owner
- The scooter has been misused - for example it has been ridden by a rider over the recommended weight of 120kg / 18.5st max
- The scooter has not been maintained – for example unchanged punctures and missing parts
- The scooter has been serviced or modified by anyone other than an authorised partner
4. If I use the scooter/bike and notice a defect or failure after 14 days am I eligible for a refund? No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty Procedure
1) Please contact us by email at email@example.com.
2) Please send photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Scoot City will communicate with our manufacturers in highlighting any faults or defects based on the information provided, we will then require you to send back the original item/s.
5) After the product has been examined and it's determined that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.